TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

Loving the series man

You are a god walking among mear mortals.

Im loving the series man.

Q1. Are you going to make a proer movie or just shorts for evey episode. Like it would be dead good to see like a longer episode of them going to the dentist and pulling out the king or somthink.

Q2. Do you have any plans for a different series or are you going make TooF until people get bored of it?

Q3. Have you ever mud wresled

-Olly-

TooF Six TooF Six

Well

It made me smile at first... then it was plane. He does you use alot of motion tweens but, so does CU, Tomorrows Nobodys and most animations. I personally use FBF and Tween but, I see nothing wrong with using all tween. So instead of making fun of other people animation make some of your own. I did find the toilet joke funny because it amazes me how fast he makes them. I RULE!

DBZ tribute to Numa. DBZ tribute to Numa.

Ok

Graphics - You can draw good! If you make your own characters and a good story you will do well!

Style - DBZ and Numa Numa I havent seen that before BUT I am beginning to hat Numa numa

Sound - I HATE THE SONG!@!!!!!@!#!$$#%^^&%*

Humor - some of the pictures were funny like the one with little round body and long neck!

You will do alot better if you make your own storys and characters!!!

Futurama Quiz Game Futurama Quiz Game

tut tut

bender is made of 40% delomite. so i got 10/10

bkdude responds:

i should go back and watch that episode... meh.

Book of Mages Book of Mages

WOW

In my apineion(spelling) thats the best game on ng and i got mage master or what ever its called on chaos fire and sea water :D

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Drakengard

Did you get the idea from drakengard?