TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

Loving the series man

You are a god walking among mear mortals.

Im loving the series man.

Q1. Are you going to make a proer movie or just shorts for evey episode. Like it would be dead good to see like a longer episode of them going to the dentist and pulling out the king or somthink.

Q2. Do you have any plans for a different series or are you going make TooF until people get bored of it?

Q3. Have you ever mud wresled

-Olly-

TooF Six TooF Six

Well

It made me smile at first... then it was plane. He does you use alot of motion tweens but, so does CU, Tomorrows Nobodys and most animations. I personally use FBF and Tween but, I see nothing wrong with using all tween. So instead of making fun of other people animation make some of your own. I did find the toilet joke funny because it amazes me how fast he makes them. I RULE!

DBZ tribute to Numa. DBZ tribute to Numa.

Ok

Graphics - You can draw good! If you make your own characters and a good story you will do well!

Style - DBZ and Numa Numa I havent seen that before BUT I am beginning to hat Numa numa

Sound - I HATE THE SONG!@!!!!!@!#!$$#%^^&%*

Humor - some of the pictures were funny like the one with little round body and long neck!

You will do alot better if you make your own storys and characters!!!

Skate For Plebs Skate For Plebs

TRACED

YOU TRACED OVER SKATE FOOTAGE

Basking-Shark responds:

u try it then

A Skate of Mind A Skate of Mind

Animating

Well I voted on all of the categories because you cheated animating is not tracing frames from a skating movie!

The Theory of Devolution The Theory of Devolution

I like

Hahahaha I live in southport like you!

afijsohfan responds:

ReNaeNae responds:

Thanks

Only Option Left Only Option Left

I actualy

Kinda like it. It all hapend to wuick you should have waited abit more before he shot his head off like walk a bit more and people push past him.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

I think its fantastic

But i dont think it should be in serious shorts, since it eight minutes long.

Dead_Silent Dead_Silent

Nice

How do you do the thing at the top please!!! tell <3

Haxxy responds:

Okay, it's easy. I made the entire animation in a graphic. Then, on the main timeline, I put in the graphic twice: One as the actual animation, and one smaller version to go at the top. Get it?